Wurfel Engine is a free 2.5D isometric Java game engine using libGDX.
- Free: no licensing costs
- Open Source:
- Well documented
- Clean code: No geeky code with strange indent and names
- Cross-platform (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android (in work))
- Map Streaming: make maps as big as you want - like in Minecraft
- Three Dimensions: Make maps with high buildings or deep dungeons
- Map editor: included
- Fast: Wurfel Engine renders only what is visible
- Easy: look at our examples how easy it is to build a small game
- Small: The engine is currently under 5 MB file size (+5 MB libGDX)
Find more details on the features or contact the development team.